Webinar: Winning Hearts & Wallets
How to win new customers, drive sales and inspire loyalty for your direct-to-consumer business by giving back
Tuesday, September 8, 2020 at 2:00 PM (EST)
Discover how giving back to your customers — sports families, coaches, team managers — is the most effective way to drive acquisition and loyalty for your direct-to-consumer strategy without having to discount and compete with your retail channel.
Join Mark Bachman, CEO and Amy Halpenny, VP Business Development at FlipGive, a digital marketing platform with over 400K engaged sports families, coaches and team managers across North America, as they lead an engaging discussion on these important topics:
● Cost to Play: How cost is a major factor for families in the post-Covid ‘new normal’ and what brands can do to help
● Scaling your Direct-to-Consumer Business: How to win high-value groups of customers motivated to spend more with your brand; no discounting required.
● Brand Goodwill: Inspire loyalty and brand goodwill by giving back to your customers, helping fund the sports they love.
● Powerful Data Insights — Own rich customer data + insights on your customer demographics and spending behavior.
● Customized marketing plans and targeting capabilities: Target customers based on sport, location, behavior and seasonality.
THIS WEBINAR IS FREE TO EVERYONE!
Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2020
Time: 2:00 PM (EST)