Webinar: Back-to-Work in the COVID-19 Era: Concerns for Employers and Real-World Best Practices
Thursday, December 17, 2020 at 2 PM (EST)
Please join SFIA and Norton Rose Fulbright’s US OSHA team for a discussion of issues that employers should keep in mind as workplaces reopen. We will discuss:
· What employers can expect and require of employees — such as vaccination and other preventative measures.
· The next 90 days and how to prepare your workplace for vaccination distribution
· Unfair treatment and Americans with Disabilities Act claims, and accommodations that may be required for certain groups of employees.
· OSHA COVID enforcement and guidance update.
THIS WEBINAR IS FREE TO EVERYONE!
Date: Thursday, December 17, 2020
Time: 2:00 PM (EST)
· Mario Barrera, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
· Eddie Lewis, Head of Environmental, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
· Jamila Mensah, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
· Kevin Mayer, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP