USTR Announces China 301 Tariff Exclusion Extensions for Sports & Fitness Product Categories
The USTR announced China 301 Tariff exclusion extensions for five sports & fitness product categories. Tariff exclusions have been extended through the end of 2020.
(52) Athletic, recreational and sporting headgear comprising shells of polyvinyl chloride, polycarbonate plastic or acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, each with an inner liner of expanded polypropylene or expanded polystyrene, designed for use with bicycles (described in statistical reporting number 6506.10.6045)
PERSONAL TRACKING DEVICES
(58) Apparatus suitable for wearing on the wrist, having time-display functions, each article having an accelerometer and being capable of displaying and transmitting data sent to it by a network (e.g., portable ADP unit, LAN or cellular network) (described in statistical reporting number 8517.62.0090)
(59) Tracking devices, each device measuring not more than 86 mm on a side (if rectangular) or 28 mm in diameter (if circular) and not more than 7.5 mm in thickness, not weighing more than 15 g, designed to be attached to another article and to establish a Bluetooth connection with another device for the purposes of providing
(81) Balance trainers of plastics, each measuring not more than 120 cm in length by 45 cm in width by 27 cm in height, containing an air bladder (described in statistical reporting number 9506.91.0030)
(82) Arrowheads of metal (described in statistical reporting number 9506.99.0520)