Registration Open for SFIA’s 2021 Trends & Insights Virtual Conference!
SFIA is excited to announce that registration is now open for SFIA’s Virtual Trends & Insights Event! Taking place November 9–11 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., the three-day virtual event will give attendees the opportunity to hear insights from Thought Leaders and Industry Executives on key trends impacting sports and fitness.
Topics will include:
· Post-pandemic economic recovery and organizational resiliency
· Youth sports
· Sustainability in both manufacturing and packaging
· Diversity, equity and inclusion
· Workplace changes and trends
· Return to gyms and fitness
· Supply chain challenges and global logistics
· Intellectual property protection
· Trade & tariff
Confirmed speakers to date include:
· April Lane, Director/GM, Sports & Outdoors, Amazon
· Alexander Perry, Bank of America Global Research, Vice President, Equity Research
· Marjorie Lopez, Vice President, Rx3 Growth Partners
· Matt Powell, Vice President & Senior Industry Advisor, The NPD Group
· Jason Kra, President, Americas, Li & Fung Limited
Registration is now open and is available to SFIA members for free, and for non-members at $299 per person. Buy 2 Get 1 FREE and Buy 3 Get 2 FREE available through 9/30.
All sports and fitness industry professionals are invited to attend.
Interested in sponsorship opportunities? Contact Bill Patterson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410.274.0466 to learn more.